Thursday, June 21, 2012

In preparation for Chicago Pride...

Sunday is Chicago's annual Pride Parade, and invariably, the Westboro Baptist Church will be out in full force, once again, to blame the fantastic members of the Chicago Pride community for the deaths of soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, and for basically all of the ills in the world, since "God hates fags."


Really, guys?  I have a sneaking suspicion that you are incorrect.  Citations:


Matthew 6:6 "But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen.  Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."


2 Corinthians 12:20 "For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder."


1 John 4:20 "If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen."


Leviticus 19:17 "You shall not hate your brother in your heart, but you shall reason frankly with your neighbor, lest you incur sin because of him."


John 13:34-35 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another."


HEY GUESS WHAT?


I checked out your book!


Looks like GOD HATES YOU!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment